Thursday, June 30, 2011

Info and a HELP Request

Goooood Evening friends! I wanted to let you know that starting tomorrow, I will be joining Kathryn at Just A Thought (see my sidebar,) for an A-Z post during the first 26 days of July. You can join in too! She has a button on her sidebar if you are interested. ***************************** A little housekeeping now---- I am not able to see my Followers when I pull up my blog to read comments. AND I can't see yours either Or join a blog . I noticed on my dashboard tonight that I have two new Followers!!!! Yea!!! If you happen to be those people would you let me know via e-mail or comments. Please. This will be the only way I'll know who you are. If ANYONE out there in blogland can tell me how to get them back so I can see them, please let me know. I have tried EVERYTHING I know and that includes Blogger---but that is like talking to NOONE!!!!! Mr. K has even tried but to NO avail. ************************************ See you tomorrow with the letter "A." ~Keep on Dreaming~

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I don't have any ideas, but your followers badge shows up fine when I visit here. If I find out anything I'll pass it along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your followers as well. I am knocking on wood that I haven't had the "blogger" problems that a lot of my "friends" are having. I'm curious. Do you have a pc or a Mac? I'm not sure if it makes a difference. I have a Mac. Hope you get all straightened out soon.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I just started following you recently, and I'm the second one in your list (which I can also see just fine) so I don't know if I'm one of your new mystery followers or not! :)

    Love what I see so far though! Kansas bloggers unite! LOL

    :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh-oh! I've had some mild blogger issues, but I do know there are some who still have trouble commenting and doing other things on different blogs. Also, I noticed my followers were MIA one day a few weeks ago.. then they magically returned. So I'm hoping yours come back and all returns to normal! I don't know what the cure is, but hopefully it will cure itself. Good luck! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try changing servers -- if you use IE, try Chrome or Mozilla, or whatever combination works.

    That sometimes helps.

    I don't get my Followers on IE, but I do on Mozilla. Go figure.

    :-)
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto to Cass. It has something to do with Blogger not liking Internet Explorer. As soon as I changed from IE to Chrome I could see followers again. Susan from Between Naps On The Porch gave me the idea, I can't claim to be a computer guru myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and I think it is stupid of Blogger not to just fix their program so it runs with IE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just be patient, Melinda. Blogger is STILL fooling around with everything.

    I want you to know that that Mexican Spaghetti was fabulous. The neighbors got the leftovers & loved it. TY for sharing.

    Have a lovely holiday weekend.
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not been able to see my followers or anyone elses for about 3 months! It is a Blogger thing. I changed to Google Chrome and no help. I will be chaging over to moxilla now.
    You can follow a blog by looking at the top of the blogger nav bar to the left. It says "Follow" "Next Blog" etc. Just click on follow if you want to hook up with a new blog!
    Have a great 4th :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag