Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekend Wildness

We are looking at another busy weekend. Ken's sister will be stop- ping by on her way home from a trip to Chicago-- Monday night and getting back on the road Tuesday sooooooooo we are trying to get some things accomplished before she gets here. I'll be freshening up the guest room for her overnight stay AND putting some order to the week's end. I don't know about you but by the end of the week some parts of our house looks like a tornado came by. Of course there will be laundry to do, furniture to dust, floors to vacuum and sweep plus groceries to buy. We are looking forward to seeing sister! I'm off to get some sleep so I can get started on "stuff" tomorrow. ~Keep on Dreaming~

5 comments:

  1. Have a good time with your guest and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's much more enjoyable to clean house when there's a special guest arriving. Enjoy!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean 'by the end of the week'. Much of my house looks like a tornado went through MOST of the time.

    Sad but true.

    And next week the Grands are off school so it will be even worse! ha!

    Sounds like a fun time for the weekend.

    Enjoy your company...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blast with your dear SIL. My sis is so very far away my wild and silly SIL's have become my Missouri Sisters! We're just a little dangerous when we all get together.

    I've been down in Brownsville,Tx. My daddy who battled a rare form of Leukemia for almost three decades became very critical when the cancer invaded his brain. I got to spend some time with him and Wed.evening he went 'home'. No more pain or suffering...for that I am very thankful.

    God bless ya and have yourself a fun fall weekend with your sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are having a great time with your sis-in-law! Spending time with family is so important!
    I know what you mean about sprucing things up before company arrives... we are working on a few small projects in preparation for Thanksgiving company. A new fan and light fixture, replacing the bannister spindles that broke, etc... all those fun little fix-it projects that seem to accumulate over the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag