Sunday, October 10, 2010

Barn Sale Fun

Here are the goodies that I picked up last Saturday's Barn Sale. Top row: L to R-- Small thread holder, pipe and tobacco holder, jar of beans. Bottom row: L to R-- Cow bell, lunch pail and S and P shakers. Here an up close and personal look at my little thread holder. It has been cleaned out and reorganized. It is now checking out the sewing room.
Here are the S and P shakers up
close. Aren't they great? I think
they may go on the stove--maybe.
Way too much fun at these sales.
**********************************
Depending on how busy I get this
afternoon there may be a Sunday
Savor--we'll see.
~Keep on Dreaming~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melinda,
    Oh what wonderful things you found at your barn sale. I love those salt and pepper shakers--I think they would look great on the stove. I think my favorite is the tobacco holder. My grandpa used to smoke a pipe and I can still remember the sweet smell of the pipe tobacco. Hope you have a great week ahead.
    xoxo
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again ya hit the jackpot girl, I'm quite smitten with that charmin' little lunch pail.

    God bless and have yourself a great week!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What treasures. Would have so liked to be able to join you. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

April fun

April fun

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge