Monday, October 25, 2010

Playing Catch-up

The theme of my world right now is "Catch-up." Ken is feeling better each day and is back to his old self, so we are trying to get things caught up and for me that would include this blog. I have a slightly long post today so please, bear with me. *********************************** Today I found this little cutie in my mailbox at school, it came with a note. The note said: The Phantom Ghost has come to town. To leave you some goodies, I see you have found. If you do not wish a curse to fall Continue this greeting, This "Phantom" call. First, post this Phantom where it will be seen, And leave it there until Halloween. This will scare other Phantoms, who might visit, Be sure to participate, don't be a fis-bidget. Second make two treats, two ghosts and notes like this. Deliver them to two neighbors who might be missed. Don't let them see you, be sneaky, no doubt... And make sure they put their "Phantom ghost" out! Be quick! Leave at the doors where the phantom hasn't hit. Deliver at dark, when there is no light... Ring the doorbell and stay out of sight! Last but not least, come join the season. Don't worry, be happy, you need no good reason. Be cool, have fun and remember don't be seen. Share the spirit of HALLOWEEN!!! ************************************ This is a cute idea to share with coworkers, school staff, neighbors, locker buddies etc. You can use any ghost image you have to make the notes and Phantoms to hang up. A little fun for the holiday!
Meet Tom Turkey, I won him
in a giveaway from Katherine
Barrett @ Just a Thought. He
will make a nice addition to
my Thanksgiving decorations.
Thanks! Katherine. :)
Back in early August, I signed
up to join a "tag swap" with
Karla @ Karla's Cottage.
These two pictures show the
"creative part and some of the
finished tags that I created.
Each of us that signed up
made six tags and then we
sent them to Karla who in
turn turned them into tag
books for those of us who
wanted one.
Dorothy, the Tinman and the
Scarecrow were some I made.
Here are the tags that I recieved
in the swap.
A couple of up close shots of
the ones I recieved. Very much
fun! Thanks, Karla. :)
************************************
Thanks for sticking with me on this
long post. I really appreciate it.
Also, again Ken and I would like to
express our Thanks for all your
kind prayers, well wishes, and
thoughts. They have helped soooo
much! ~Keep on Dreaming~

6 comments:

  1. So glad that Ken is doing better. May he continue to get better.

    TY for sharing your darling poem & creations ... lovely swap.

    Have a BOO-TEA-FUL week!
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see ya up and runnin' again and I'm so glad to hear that Mr. Ken is truly on the mend. I'll keep in my prayers girl.

    What cute little items your spooky friend left ya! Sweet idea!!!

    Congrats on your win and the tags are simply adorable. What fun! :o)

    God bless sweetie and have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear that Ken is doing better! It definitely takes time to recuperate. I love the phantom ghost idea...we have done that too...in our neighborhood. It is so fun! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of crafty days....I love this! Love to Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankful for God's healing touch for Mr. Ken...
    Isn't it wonderful to receive cute little gifts?
    Ours was called a BOO Basket. If you received a boo basket, then you were suppose to send one to someone else that had not been booed!
    Good Reading Today
    Hugs,
    Shug

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that Ken, and life, are returning to normal. We never really know how much we appreciate our lives until they get turned upside down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag