Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Menu

It was cold and damp today, this kind of weather makes me want good ol' comfort food. So tonight Mr. Ken and I enjoyed Tator Tot Casserole and Garlic Bread. It was delish! Tator Tot Casserole 1lb ground beef 1 10.5 oz. can of Cream of Mushroom Soup Seasonings of your taste ** 1 32oz. bag of Tator Tots 1 C milk 1--Brown ground beef and drain. 2--Mix soup and milk together. 3--Layer ingredients starting with the tots, beef then soup mix--continue layering until all ingred- ients are used. Bake in a 425 degree oven till tots are browned and the casserole is bubbly. **I usually season the beef with a no salt seasoning and put parsley in the soup/milk mix. It's your call.
AND this little yummy was for dessert! Ken picked these
up today while he was out and about. It would be impossible
to eat this in one sitting. It is something you nibble on
or you'll be on a great big sugar high. Yum Yum.
~Keep on Dreaming~

5 comments:

  1. Sheesh now I'm really hungry! They both look amazingly good!! And I'm all for simple recipes!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds good but whats tator tots? have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tator Tot casserole!! Mine is different from yours. I use Cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and cheese in mine. You have now made me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The grandkids just love Tator Tot casserole. Now the roll looks way too good to just leave laying around.....hummm...I'm craving sweets now.

    It is nasty cold here so I made up a big pot of my two day chili yesterday. It warms ya up inside and out, I like the burn!!!

    Have a grand day today Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never had tater tot casserole made like before and it looks delish-it looks like a full on meal instead of the typical tot casserole that is more of a side...i will definately be making this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag