Sunday, November 29, 2009

Easy Peasy

This morning I was trying to figure out what to do with
the 1/2 gallon baggie of leftover ham. We have some in
the freezer and we had eaten some but we weren't
interested in eating anymore for now. You know one
CAN get tired of leftovers, soooooooo I thought well
Mr. Ken loves ham salad--lets make some. How hard
can it be? Right?
Here is my recipe that I came up with.
Melinda's Easy Ham Salad
Leftover ham---chopped in a food processor
Mayo
Relish
Onion
Seasoning of your choice
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and viola you have
ham salad.
I'm just giving you the key ingredients and not
precise measurements because amounts will vary
due to the amount of leftovers you have.
Enjoy!
~Keep on Dreaming~

3 comments:

  1. Look easy alright. And tasty too. Thanks for sharing. Thanks also for all your well wishes last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I have some left over ham in the fridge...my hubby would love this! You always have such great recipes!!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, rather than entertain Don with my interpretive dance version of the Blair Witch Project, I think it's time to tell you all about the gorgeous moon we saw last night! Good thinking..

    r4i

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag