Saturday, April 24, 2021

A Three fer Bundle




Happy Saturday! Spent the day outside getting 
some work done and enjoying the sun.

Today on our ABC list we will cover three 
letters starting with:

U is for 

Unique

That's me, I am definitely unique just as the 
definition says: "Being the only one of it's 
kind: unlike anything else."

But I think we all have that in common. We 
are all unique in many ways.

*****************************************

V is for:

Vanilla

One of my all time fave scents is Warm Vanilla 
Sugar from Bath and Body Works. It is the 
only scent I wear. Since most scents bother 
my allergies this works for me.

******************************************

W is for:

Whimsy

When I think of this word I think of  things that 
are fun, bright, nothing heavy, pink comes to 
mind along with yellow and orange.
Sometimes I but things because they are 
whimsical to me or I'll use them in a whimsical 
way. Life is hard, bring some whimsy into your 
world. : )


So my next post will cover the last three letters
of the alphabet and they are the had ones.
We are almost there!

Thanks for tagging along. Hope you have 
enjoyed these posts.

~Keep on Dreaming~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag