Saturday, February 22, 2020

Catching Up # 2



 A week behind but remember we 
are "catching up." :)

A little Valentine décor for your 
viewing pleasure.




Love my Gnomes, I added some of the 
puffy hearts that I made.


Proud to say that I made this cute sign 
in a class with some friends.




Found some vintage Valentine's and 
clipped them to my little tree. I was 
sad to take this one down. The "Forever 
and Love" from above came from my 
friend Leslie at Dandelion Sprinkles Blog.

Speaking of Leslie--She made the cutest 
Valentine's for our annual card shower 
but I didn't get any pics (sorry Leslie) 
due to needing to get them mailed ASAP. 
Plans were changed for a recipient and I 
found out late. Thanks again Leslie for the 
awesome cards and the surprise gift. Love 
the scrabble letters, and the hot pad plus 
towel. All put to use and now tucked away 
for next year.

Enjoy your weekend. It is supposed to be 
close to 60 today!!!



~Keep on Dreaming~

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Valentine décor! It sounded like you had a fun outing to the symphony with rock band. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    It was fun.

    Hope your Sunday is peaceful.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Valentine fun, Melinda! Leslie is great with crafts and that was a nice gesture! We dodged the snowstorm, forecasted up to 15" for us and now saying just an inch of snow. But windy windy, howling winds!!! Have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks !
      Hope your Saturday was great and you Sunday also.

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag