Friday, August 16, 2019

I Made It !!





Folks, we have made to FRIDAY!

One full week of school is in the 
books! It was good to see the kids 
after break, they have all grown so 
much plus we have new buddies that 
arrived on Wednesday. Our Kinders 
come after the other grades settle in.

Thanks for hanging with me!

Our weekend promises to be a busy 
one. Still doing the purge thing. Up-
stairs is in pretty good shape so I am 
off to the family room downstairs to
make some since of it.

Hope you have a great weekend!!

~Keep on Dreaming~

8 comments:

  1. Yay!
    Sounds like it was a great start to the new school year.

    Have fun organizing and sorting. It sure will be nice to have all that cleaning done before the fall and holidays.

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must feel good to have that first week under your belt I'm starting to feel the need to organize and purge not that fall is around the corner. My house is a mess, and it sure needs it.
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always good to have that first week done.
      My plans did not go as planned so I still have much to do.
      I guess the hard part is getting started.

      M : )

      Delete
  3. Glad the first week is in the books! I hope everyone settles in and has a fabulous school year. Enjoy your sorting and purging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the settling begins soon.
    We have a couple of tough ones that came from early childhood and haven't gotten into the full day swing yet. Soon though.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    Visiting from Leslie's!
    So happy to have found your lovely space here.
    Have a cozy evening. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and welcome!
      Thanks for popping by.
      Come back soon.

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag