Sunday, March 10, 2019

A Week of Freedom

Hello All!

Yes, this is how I am feeling.
Spring Break has arrived!!

Looking forward to time to do
whatever I want whenever I
want. I have some projects
planned, books to read and
the usual--laundry, groceries,
etc.

I won't lie, this has been my
toughest school year yet. My
students have been a challenge
plus several others challenges
have been around. Hopefully
with time off things will go
more smoothly when we get
back.

The weather will be mild this
week and hopefully we will
see some sun! I would love
to open up the house and
get some fresh air in here.

Enjoy your week, be back soon.


~Keep on Dreaming~


10 comments:

  1. Happy Spring Break, Melinda! I hope you get lots of time to enjoy yourself and have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having a great break!
      Relaxing but getting things done too.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Have a great spring break, and I hope you get to open your windows and let the sunshine and fresh air in :)

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoying my time off. Been a bit rainy here but did get the window open and the sun came out this afternoon.

      M : )

      Delete
  3. Woo hoo to Spring Break for you, Melinda! Hope it's sunny and nice! Not so bitter cold here but cloudy, and damp with the snow still on the ground! Have a super-duper week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, time is flying.
      We have had a couple of rainy days
      but the sun came out this afternoon.

      M : )

      Delete
  4. Melinda, enjoy your spring break. I hope you have a relaxing time off and enjoy the items on your list that make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Break is going well. Lots of resting, reading and relaxing.
      Lunch with a friend tomorrow.

      M : )

      Delete
  5. Have a great Spring Break! My Lily has her spring break next week and I get her all day Tuesday. We will have to do something fun!
    Joy@Books&Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a good break.
    Enjoy your time with Lily, hope
    you do something fun!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag