Monday, June 4, 2018

How About Those Bobbypins?

 


Do you have these?
I don't but I might buy
some to have on hand.

Here are some other
uses for a bobby pin
beside pulling back
hair.

Zipper pull lost? Clip a
pin in the eye hole of the
zipper and off you go.

Need to reset a modem or
toy? Use one to access the
small area for resetting the
item.

Need that last bit of toothpaste?
Slide a pin over the end of the
tube, using your thumb and
forefinger squeeze and push up
toward the nozzle to get that last
bit.

Lost the end of your duck tape?
Place a pin at the end of the tape
and don't lose the end again.

Chips need a closer?
Pop a pin on the end of your bag
to keep the contents fresh.

Misplaced your straight pins?
Use a bobby pin to hold your
fabric together.

Did you know?

Hairpins are thought be one of
the earliest human artifacts.

Never know when you might
need one, next time you are at
the Dollar Store pick some up.



~Keep on Dreaming~

5 comments:

  1. It would be handy to have some bobby pins, but I can't remember the last time I saw them in a store. Hope you're enjoying summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer is moving right along.
      Maybe you'll find some bobby pins on one of your outings.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. You can also use paperclips for some of the things mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still use bobby pins for my hair. I thought I was the only one, but they do sell them, so I guess there's still a market. Maybe people buy them for all these handy tips!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag