Saturday, March 31, 2018

Late for a Very Important Date

 


Ooops! Yesterday came and went so
fast that I didn't get my post up.

So here's the scoop. Starting tomorrow
yep tomorrow I will (hopefully) be posting
for at least 26 days. 

It is time for the April Blogging Challenge.
My theme this year is
"The ABC's of Crafting"

I will be exploring the history behind a specific
craft each day. There will be no posting on
Sundays except for tomorrow. Some letters will 
not have a post due to the letter ex: X.

So swing by each day and see what is going on
in the world of crafts.

**************************************

Mr. Ken and I would like to wish all of you
a blessed Easter!




~Keep on Dreaming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag