Monday, March 12, 2018

Happy Monday!

 


Howdy everyone!

I think things are fixed now--fingers
crossed.

This Google picture has me thinking
about Spring. It is now far off now.
Getting excited for flower season!

Today's weather here is sunny and in
the upper 40's and the best part is----
I am on Spring Break!!

We have taken a wee break from the
bedroom project. Just need a break even
though we are so close to being finished.
We did buy more paint yesterday for the
ceiling and the little bit of trim we have
left. We also tried to buy wood blinds but
to no avail. Both stores had super duper
sizes that would not work. We found a
website that we at going to order from
thankfully.

Part of my break will be spent working.
I have a part time job at a new facility
geared toward children and young
adults K-18 with unique abilities.
I will be working with the wee ones two
days this week. then during summer break
I will work three days a week. It is a FABULOUS place. Don't worry I will have plenty of time to
play, relax, do some reading and see friends.


Pop back on Wednesday. This post will blow
your mind. I am going to take you on an
adventure that I surprised Mr. Ken with.


PS: How's the time change working for you?



~Keep on Dreaming~

6 comments:

  1. Don't like the time change:( I do love that photo of the flowers in the jar. Very sweet! Can't wait to hear about your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still working on the time change thing myself.
      I'll be doing a post about
      my new part time adventure.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your spring break, Melinda! Not a fan of the time change; I wish they would pick one or the other and leave it alone. Looking forward to hearing about your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring break was kinds bland for a lot of us. But it was nice to be home. It would be nice if they would figure the time change thing out.
      Post coming soon on my adventure.

      M : )

      Delete
  3. exciting new adventures surround you. I know you will be perfect for this job...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lot's of fun for sure!
      Thanks for the sweet comment.

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag