Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wednesday Write Up

 


Hello!!!

I have a couple of  questions for you.

Where has this week gone?
Monday came and went before I
realized that I did not post on Mon-
day.

Where has this month gone? Seems
like forever ago since school started.

I can't keep up!

Update on the illnesses. On top of
what we had been dealing with, both
of us ended up with the stomach flu!!
No idea how that happened, we kinda
stay away frome each other when we
are sick. When it rains it pours.
We are over that now and hopefully
we are finished with being sick!

Now back to catching up on all the
stuff  we are behind on from home.





A little birdie told me that we are
supposed to have a seasonal change
come Friday.
Mother Nature must have missed
that memo.

It has been so HOT and humid this
week, it will not seem like Fall here
for several days. Very tired of being
HOT, so ready for cooler temps and
cool weather clothes.

What is up with everyone else?? I'll
be back tomorrow to see everyone.

See you Monday and hopefully I
won't forget to post.   :)


~Keep on Dreaming~

6 comments:

  1. You're doing better than I am. I finally got my second post up for September:( Sorry to hear you both got hit with the flu bug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time just flies. I haven't been able to keep up this month and now it is all most over.

      Hopefully October will be better.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Sorry you were bitten by the flu bug virus! Hope you are back to good health fully. We had fall-like temperatures during the early part of September and now the heat and humidity have returned. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks we are on the mend.

      Yes, I am very tired of the heat and humidity, we did have a much cooler day today.

      M : )

      Delete
  3. I always feel that as soon as school begins, I'm busy until the New Year! There's always something going on, every day, every weekend.
    I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I started school on August 9th and have been going full speed since.

      Thanks, we are on the mend.

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag