Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday Write Up

 

Hello everyone! I hope your
Spring has gotten off to a
great start.
The violets have popped out
in our yard. They always remind
me of my Mom. She always got
such a kick seeing them peek out
of the grass when Spring arrived.

 
This is our neighbor's tree, so
pretty!

 
The Maple in our back yard is going
to drop those lovely "helicopter"
pods soon.


One of the tree in another neighbor's
yard.

I meant to get a pic of our Forsythias
but did not, they are so pretty with
their yellow blooms but I don't think
that is going to last long because I
noticed some green popping out this
afternoon when I came home.

Spring break did not last long enough! :)
I did get some stuff accomplished though
plus I had lunch with a friend and did lots

of reading.
It has been tough getting back into the
routine this week but two more days and
we'll have a weekend.

Our weather has been sooooo weird .
We went from the 80's over the weekend
and air conditioning to 50's today and heat
during the nighttime. We need some rain
badly too.

I was hoping to post some pics of projects
that I had planned to do but was not able
to do the projects. They involved spray
adhesive and it was too windy this past
weekend to do them. Once I get them
finished I will post them.

I hope everyone is well.


~Keep on Dreaming~ 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures of nature in your neck of the woods, Melinda. Our neighbors' forsythia is more green than yellow this week. The weekend is almost here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom loved her violets, too:) We're in the same predicament as you are with the dry weather. Expecting rain/snow tonight. I miss our 80 degree days, but we're already having forest fires so can't complain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such crazy weather!
    Mother Nature needs a vacay.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag