Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Idea




Hello!!!

No, I did not fall off the face of the 
earth. I have a case of Murphy's 
Law--big plans to blog more then
the curse of the creeping crud hits. 
Actually a respiratory infection.

Feeling better, went back to work 
today and asked EVERYONE to stop 
being so nice with their sharing of 
their crud!

On to our post--

For most, today begins the season 
of Lent and we know that lasts for 
40 days.
Today on Facebook I saw this really 
cool idea--
Take a trash bag and for the 40 days 
take one thing out of your closet each
day and drop it in the bag.  By the end 
of Lent, you will have a full trash bag 
to donate to those who need your 
goodies more than you do.

This is a great challenge for of all of us,
think of it as the 40 for 40 Challenge.
40 days, 40 things.
I'm going to do it, anyone want to join 
me??? Pictures and follow up coming 
soon.


~Keep on Dreaming~

4 comments:

  1. I have already started doing it...great way to get rid of some things and help out others.
    Hope you have a Happy Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this, too, and my cousin and I said we would do it. To my surprise I have done one thing for the last four days. I hope to surpass the forty, but am committing to 40.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be nice to go over 40 right?

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag