Sunday, August 30, 2015

Super Easy!




I have a super easy recipe for you
today. So pull up a chair and relax.

Pat and Go Crust

From Gooseberry Patch

1 C all purpose flour
2 T powered sugar
1/2 C butter softened

Combine flour and sugar;
cut butter into the flower-
sugar mix with a fork until 
crumbly.
Pat into a  9" pie plate.
Bake a t 350 degrees for
15 minutes cool and fill.

* I have not made this yet but
when I ran into it, I thought 
WOW so easy.
Could be filled with sweet or 
savory yummies.


~Keep on Dreaming~

4 comments:

  1. It has to be easy for me, I cannot bake a pie to save my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that pie making is hard
      for someone else.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. My mother was known for her great pie crust and pies that I have never duplicated. It sounds like this is the crust for me to try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome---hope it works you!
    Sounds pretty simple.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag