Monday, May 4, 2015

Cinco De Mayo



Tomorrow is May 5th OR
Cinco De Mayo.

For my husband this is a great day,
he could eat Mexican food every
day of the year! Me not so much.
I enjoy it but not EVERYDAY!

At school my classroom is having 
a Cinco De Mayo luncheon. IT's 
going to be yummy!

Here is our menu:

Queso with chips
Tacos with fixings
Brownies

Soda/water

Color Scheme:

Red, yellow and orange

Enjoy your Cinco De Mayo
whether at home or a 
favorite restaurant. 
LA! LA!


~Keep on Dreaming~





4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun.....Mexican food is my great choice too. I try to limit myself...and now...with my new way of eating....I might not have it for a very long time. Happy cinco de mayo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Cinco De Mayo celebration.
    I had to laugh.. I saw a sign that read " Cinco De Mayo lunch - May 2nd. Ha ha..
    Evidently, someone wanted to celebrate earlier than the 5th.

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Ken would like that!
    Ours was great, hope yours was too!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge