Friday, May 29, 2015

Challenge Update





Hello!

Well, my challenge with Mr. Ken 

has started. I have read and 
finished 2 of the 50 I have been
challenged to read!
I started book one on Wednesday 
and finished it Thurday afternoon. 
I began book 2 yesterday afternoon
and finished it this evening.
Baskin Robbins is looking better 
by the day. Watch out Mr. Ken!!

My reading takes place around the

other activities I have on my "get
accomplished" list. Lots going on 
in the house because it is too wet to 
go outside. I feel like Sally and her
brother in The Cat in the Hat!


Please keep those in the flooded 

areas in your prayers.


~Keep on Dreaming~

5 comments:

  1. 50 books! Wow! I like to read a little before I go to sleep at night but I'm a slow reader! I just finished Unbroken. It was good to me. I usually pick up books at thrift store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thrift stores are great places for book and
      they don't cost that much.
      Have not read Unbroken.


      M : )

      Delete
  2. You've got me going, too. Discovered a new mystery series and just got the next one from the library.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always fun when you find a new series or author.
      Keep us posted on how you are doing.

      M : )

      Delete
  3. I read the latest Jan Karon over the weekend, and loved it, as I have loved all her other books. I love to re-read them, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

April fun

April fun

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge