Sunday, March 10, 2013

Something Tasty for You



Welcome to Sunday Savor!
I have a yummy recipe for
you today, so pull up a chair
and relax.




Dinner last night.





This recipe comes from The
Pioneer Woman-Ree
Drummond. She has a blog
and has a show on the Food
Network.

Hot Crash Potatoes

12 small yellow potatoes
Kosher salt
3 T olive oil
Fresh ground pepper

In a medium pan on medium
heat, boil potaotes in lightly
salted water until fork tender,
about 12 minutes.
*I patted my potatoes dry after
removing them from the pan.

Preheat oven 470 degrees.

Place potatoes on a baking sheet,
using the potato masher, gently
press down on each potato to
slightly mash.  The tops should
be really textured.
Drizzle the tops with olive oil.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper. 
Bake until golden brown and
crisp about 15 minutes.

Variations:
Sprinle with cheese.
Dab of butter on each.

We really enjoyed these. They are
quite filling too. These were served
with Patty Melts.


~Keep on Dreaming~



4 comments:

  1. Oh I've always wanted to try those! They look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look good. Thanks for the great suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY!!! These sound awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I've never made these potatoes I've thought about it. You have pushed me over the edge and they will be part of our dinner tonight. Yours look wonderful. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag