Sunday, February 10, 2013

Leftovers Made Easy



It's time for Sunday Savor and a
I have a super easy recipe for
everyone today.
So pull up a chair and relax.




Melinda's cupboards were bare
this morning AND I was HUNGRY.
After a moment my "lightbulb"
came on and I remembered the left
over tortillas in the freezer.
So I made some Cinnamon/Sugar Tortillas.
By the way YOU can't eat just one.


4 Tortillas-thawed out
Cinnamon-Sugar/Splenda mixture
(If you can't have sugar, replace with
a substitute)
Butter spread

Butter one side of the tortilla and
place in a warm frying pan.
(Medium/Low heat)
"Fry" for a minute and flip,spread
this side with butter. Be careful
not to burn your hand. "Fry" on this
side. Flip on each side until you feel
they are finished.
Place on a plate, sprinkle with the
cinnamon/sugar mix and then fold
in half. I cut mine in thirds.

*Please note this is a recipe that
you "eyeball." Not everyone likes
the same amount of cinnamon/sugar
that others do.

Serve.

Enjoy!

I am sure that most of you have done
this before but Mr. Ken said these would
be good for Sunday Savor. :)
I was impressed with them since it was
a spur of the moment thing and my tortillas
were frozen to begin with!

~Keep on Dreaming~

5 comments:

  1. Yum! This sounds great! My kids love cinnamon toast, but I never thought to try tortillas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, never thought of doing this! Thanks for the idea..will try it in the morning. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet my kids would love these! We always have leftover soft taco shells from taco night. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds heavenly. I used to eat toast with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on it when I was a kid and now all I can think of is the yummy smell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum. Sounds good! I was thinking that we would have yesterdays left over chicken pot pie for supper today.... and then I found the empty pie plate on the sink. Guess I need to come up with a new plan! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag