Monday, November 5, 2012

More Fab Fun



We continue the birthday
story with the afternoon
and evening activities of
the big day. Ken took the
day off, when I got home
he had a present waiting
for me.





Shake, shake, shake.



Woo hoo, it's the Kindle
Fire HD. a new toy for me!


Later in the evening we
enjoyed a very delicious
meal here. For a starter
we had Spin dip and chips
and for our entrees each of
had salad, steak, baked
potatoes and yummy bread.



Oh yes, I did get flowers.
Mr. Ken sent them to
school. Aren't they pretty?
Sty tuned tomorrow for
more. Thanks for the
sweet birthday wishes
from my previous post.
They mean a lot to me.

~Keep on Dreaming~

8 comments:

  1. Happy slightly belated birthday! I do, however, think that birthdays should be a month-long celebration so just keep on!! I think Ken knows how to plan a party!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie that Mr. Ken is! I am glad you are having such a great birthday. I hear the Kindle Fires are awesome. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Happy Happy (the big One) Birthday!!!
    Looks like you had a wonderful time.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful girl, that man just might spoil ya!!!

    Your face tells it all...it was a perfect birthday!!!

    God bless and enjoy your evenin' sweetie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are beautiful! Ken loves you so much! Can't wait to see the next set of pictures :)

    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn, I'm late wishing you a happy birthday! It was obviously a very happy one:) I'm so glad for you. The flowers are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really had a special birthday!
    How sweet of your hubby to dote on you so.
    He's a 'keeper'.

    You're going to have so much fun with your new Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so lovely..do you have twitter or fb??

    If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

    Have a great week dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag