Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Fling Part 3

image: Google We are jumping to tomorrow first--We are going to see "The Lorax" for our movie date. Nothing overly serious for us! We are going to enjoy ourselves!
image:Google
This will be included too!
Nothing like movie popcorn
for lunch! How fun will this
be??? :) :)
Mr. Ken took today and
tomorrow off. We goofed
off most of the day but did
get the deck cleaned off.
There were some renagde
leaves, dust and tree
stuff to sweep up. While
the Mr. took a nap in the
afternoon I cut out fabric
squares for a baby blanket
I am making for one of the
teachers at school. (Show
and Tell) at a later date.
Now I just have to put it
together and start on the
other one I am making for
one of my former parents.
I also drove myself nuts
trying to keep up with my
NCAA bracket!
Tomorrow will be slower
BUT I will be watching my
Tigers at 3:40 ct!!!!
Break sure has gone fast!
~Keep on Dreaming~

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I want to see the Lorax really bad, you will have to give us reviews! Have a great 'date' and I can't wait to see the blanket!

    ouroldhomestead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Share those Tigers would ya??? Heeehehehe!!!

    Oh what fun the Lorax is gonna be! I too want to see it. A good rockin' Grandma previews all movies first! (It's a good excuse anyway)

    Sounds like you've had a terrific Spring Break sweetie. I'm thrilled Mr. Ken took a couple days off to help ya enjoy it.

    God bless and you two have one terrific weekend!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy the movie. I'd love to see it, too. I am, however, receiving resistance from the Silver Fox. He just doesn't know a good thing when he sees it :-). I hope you have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun and just relax...I do love Spring Break!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag