Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Today is Dr. Seuss' Birthday! Happy Birthday to YOU!!
Some of MY favorite Seuss
books are:
**One Fish, Two Fish, Red
Fish, Blue Fish
**Cat In The Hat
**Hop On Pop
**Ten Apples Up On Top
**Green Eggs and Ham
Here are more:
**Horton Hears A Who
**If I Ran the Zoo
**The Foot Book
**Mr. Brown Can Moo,
Can You?
**The Lorax
Check on this website:
You can see a trailer for the
new movie out today and
there are other fun things
to do there.
Take some time to reread
a Seuss book this weekend
and ENJOY the land of
Seuss!
~Keep on Dreaming~

4 comments:

  1. Dr. Seuss was our neighbor when we lived in La Jolla. In the three years we lived there, we never met him but saw his wife frequently. She used to pick up his books purchased at the village bookstore and have him sign them. We have many autographed copies that we treasure. So far, I haven't "turned them over" to our boys but someday!!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Dr. Seuss! He was one of my son's favorite authors...I wonder how many children grew up with his books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously in~love with the Dr. Seuss books!

    Glory how I love the way they rhyme and flow. I've always loved readin' 'em to kiddos....the faster the better!!! I'm twisted that way!

    God bless ya and have a wonderful day sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag