Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Go to Recipe...

Ken and I really enjoy this recipe--I didn't
get a "before" so you get the "after" picture.
I thought I would share this with you. It easy
and simple but filling. Great to use when you
need something quick.
Cheesebuger Rice--
1lb. ground beef --browned and drained
Seasonings of your choice
2 C Minute Rice--cooked
1/2 C-3/4 C of Ketchup
Mustard to taste (optional)
Pickles (optional)
Cheese slices 3-5
Season, brown and drain ground beef. While
that is cooking, cook the rice. Once the ground
beef is finshed add the ketchup and the
mustard, cook for about 5 minutes.
Add the rice--mix well. When the beef and
rice are mixed, place cheese slices on top,
cover with a lid, turn off heat and let sit
until cheese melts. Top with pickles and
serve. Yum! Yum! Enjoy!!
****This recipe can be doubled--great for
leftovers. Add more of anything if you feel
it necessary.
~Keep on Dreaming~

4 comments:

  1. Oh Melinda it really sounds yummy....without the pickles! Heeeheehe! Thanks I'm gonna try this one!

    God bless and have a terrific day. ' Love the polka~dots! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum yum!!! I am always looking for a easy quick recipes. I think my family would really like this one. I am headed to the grocery store today in preparation for more Winter weather that is headed our way :( I just might have to get the ingredients to give it a try. Thanks for sharing :)
    Mimi~

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I agree this sounds sooooo yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

April fun

April fun

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge