Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day Four of the Twelve Days...

On the fourth day of Christmas--I filled out our new calendars. Not all of these get filled out but three of them do. Everything is is gathered and I'm ready to GO!
I use cute sticky notes to use as reminders for
activities that happen each year but don't
have a specific date yet for those yet.
I also like to out little drawings on specific days.
ie: A snowman for the first day of winter. A
hat for New Year' Eve etc.
Here they are --all filled out and ready to be
hung up in their places. The other calendars
that I didn't fill out will go in other spaces
that are less traveled. I forgot to fill out
my new planner---there's always tomorrow.
~Keep on Dreaming~

6 comments:

  1. OOooh, you doodle too. I had a friend who once said, " don't give her a marker, she'll become the artist within.

    I have also tackled the filling of the calendars. Right now I am doin' my little happy dance 'cause the power is back on! Woohoo!

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda, visiting you at your blog just makes me feel like I'm visiting a neighbor who I want to see all the time. I love it! Best wishes for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melinda i'm back! I 'm used to do nearly the same as you do each year! We also make some new plans for the coming year! (like the music) lovely day ! Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Melinda,
    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. It is so nice to meet new readers!! I so enjoyed my visit to your blog as well. I smiled when I saw your post about filling in the new calendar. I do the same thing. I too use the Gooseberry patch calendar(the desk version)My very best friend gives it to me every Christmas and I look forward to it each year. It is filled with great recipes. Thanks again for your visit I will be back soon to visit with you. Have a wonderful New Year.
    Mimi~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful calendars! I love calendars and its so hard to choose just a couple for each year. Filling them out to start the new year is fun -- getting the new year off to a nice, clean start.

    Happy New Year, Melinda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

April fun

April fun

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge