Hello from the tundra of Kansas! Been home
from school since Friday, yesterday was remote
training and the other days were remote teaching.
Today we are talking Coffee Filters and what you
can do with them besides the obvious.
1. Use them as covers on bowls in the microwave.
2. Wipe windows, chrome and mirrors when
cleaning. They are lint free.
3. Protect your china by separating each plate
etc with a filter.
4. If you have a cast iron skillet, put ne in the
skillet to absorb any moisture and prevent
5. When shining shoes, ball on up and shine
6. Taco Tuesday coming up? Use the filters
to hold your tacos.
7. When potting plants, place one filter in
the bottom of a pot to keep the soil from
going through the drain hole.
8. During the warm months or when you have
popsicles, poke a hole in the filter to catch
9. Place your fried bacon, fries, chicken etc on
a plate with several filters on it to catch the
10. Use as sewing backing to embroidery or
appliqueing. They are easy to tear off.
11. These make great Christmas ornament
wrapping for storage.
12. Popcorn and a movie? Great for holding
your popcorn treat during movie night.
Can you think of more?
~Keep on Dreaming~