Monday, December 11, 2017

Ribbon, Ribbon, Ribbon

 



Good day!

Tis the season for ribbon...
What happens to all the ribbon you
have left after Christmas?

Today I am going to offer you several
uses for ribbon.

1. Hang pictures with it. By using it as
the hanger on the back of a lightweight
frame or loop the ribbon on your nail.

2. Add bling to a zipper by looping the
ribbon through the zipper as a pull.

3. Use it as a measuring tool. Need to
know the circumference of an object?
Wrap the ribbon around the object,
mark the ribbon then stretch over a
ruler or yardstick.

4. Tie a ribbon around sheet sets and
place in your linen closet.

5. Organize your keys. Pick a different
color of ribbon for each spare set you
may have, so that you will know where
each set goes.
If you are like me you will have to make
a list noting each color and what they go
to.  : )

Did you know?

If every family reused just two feet of
ribbon, the cloth saved could tie a bow
around the Earth!!


See you Wednesday!!


~Keep on Dreaming~

11 comments:

  1. Great ideas for reusing ribbon, Melinda. I always have a ton of ribbon around the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them!
      Hope all is well in your world.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. these are great ideas......I bought some really pretty ribbons this year, so hopefully I will be able to get good use out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use a lot of it and I try to reuse any that come on packages. Thanks for sharing your tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the ideas.
      I try to reuse my ribbon too.


      M :)

      Delete
  4. I have a drawer full of ribbon but I do not use it as much anymore. thinking I should probably donate it somewhere. great uses you have given tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to see you!

      I love ribbon, Check with a school art dept, I bet they would take it!

      Glad you enjoyed.

      M : )

      Delete
  5. Good Ideas! I hope you get the book soon I sent it out in the mail the other day. I love her other books as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have ribbon handy... great tips for reusing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag