Well friends, we have little over a
week to go till Thanksgiving!
Are you ready? Guest list? Menu?
Are you traveling? Lots of questions
at this time of year. If you are home
with a boatload of guests, have you
thought about how to entertain
Never fear! I have ideas for you.
Note these ideas are for the holiday
1. Play a board game or card game.
Always fun to bring out the old
2. Go for a walk after the big Thanks-
iving meal. Fresh and exercise is good
for everyone. Have the kids look for
specific things along the way.
3. If the weather is not cooperating
build a blanket fort (s). Take a nap,
read books, watch a movie etc.
4. Make Christmas cards or gifts for
friends and family.
5. For dinner on the Big Day have a
"leftover potluck" having leftovers
is part of Thanksgiving so enjoy!
For Friday, Saturday and or Sunday:
1. Go to the Zoo, park or any outdoor
venue weather permitting. Helps with
the boredom factor.
2. I know some of you go "Black Friday
Shopping--have fun. I'll be in my warm
3. Does your city have a Rec Center?
Head over there. They have something
4. If you have extra hands available,
dig out the Christmas tree and get
an early start on your decorating.
5. For those still hanging around, go
out to breakfast. This gives every-
one a chance to visit and no one has
to do the cooking.
Hope these lists give you some fun
ideas for those overnight guests.
See you Wednesday!
~Keep on Dreaming~