Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday Write Up

 

Good Morning...

We have a little misc picture
post today.

The first pic above is of a new toy
a friend gave me...yes I said gave
me! Someone gave it to her and
she never used it!
So fun for me.


PLUS she gave me three boxes of goodies.
Two had scrapbook stuff in them and one
The third one had albums in them.

 
We have a new ice cream place called
Freezing Moo. You select your flavor
and the mix it up on a frozen disk then
they mix in your toppings THEN they
roll it into six rolls and put it in a cup.
Yummy goodness!

 
One last rose for the year.


For the last week these have been on
our street. This is a picture of our side
yard. Large holes, torn up driveway,
tree branches yanked out of the tree 
and mud everywhere.
The city and the water department are
replacing the main water line. Goodness
knows how long this will take. Makes it

hard to mow.

~~~~~~~

I have an eye appointment this evening,
not looking forward to it. I am not a fan
of people messing with my face and eyes.
But I have to renew my driver's license
by November 1 and I want to make sure
things are on the up and up.

That's it from here. Hope everyone is
doing well.

See you Monday!



~Keep on Dreaming~





7 comments:

  1. Nice of your friend to give you the new toy, etc! And lucky you with the new ice cream store, that would be great! Good luck with your eye exam! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy times at your house. That new gadget looks like fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are definitely busy around here!

      Looking forward to playing with my new toy!

      M :)

      Delete
  3. Look forward to hearing how you like the Cricut! Good luck to you on your eye exam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. you are going to have so much fun with your new toys!!! I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag