Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Wednesday Write Up

 

Hello Everyone!!

It has been awhile since I was here.
As you can imagine it has been a
busy time for us.
Last time I posted, Mr. Ken was in
the hospital. He was there for 5 days.
Which to my surprise was much
shorter than I thought .
He is doing great and is minding his
Dr.'s also. He has a lot of work to do
but is willing to do it so that is half the
battle.
He went back to work yesterday and
did pretty well.  We would still appreciate
your good thoughts and prayers as we
mosey through this new journey of ours.

 
Since we were off on Monday and I actual
had time to do something fun and not
running here and there I changed up a
wall in our dining room. We call this the
"wedding wall" but since we have been
married for awhile I wanted to switch it
up a bit. The shadow box contains our
wedding program, my hankie, a penny,
my gloves and a blue ribbon that I attached
with an angel pin. The picture frame on the
far right has a picture of us on one side and
our wedding invitation on the other side.
Both are matted and I wrote our vows
around the mats.


This is the after picture. I took down the
shadow box, it will hang in another room.
I moved the left picture over and hung up
a new cross. A friend of mine makes these
and sells them at craft shows. I really like
how it turned out. Sometimes you don't
realize things need to be changed up till
you do the changing.

Thank you for your patience with my
absence in blogland. There is so much
going on and so little time to do every-
thing in.

I hope everyone is well and the creepy
crud has not got you.



~Keep on Dreaming~

12 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you back, Melinda! I will keep you and Mr. Ken in my prayers. The wall turned out really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comments. We do appreciate those prayers!
      New post for today will be up later.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Hi Melinda...I am 100% guilty of never EVER keeping up on my blog, but I'm so grateful when you come by and visit! Thank you!

    I'm sorry to hear that Ken has had a rough time of it, but I'm glad to hear that he's on the mend. I'll say a prayer for him (and for you, too).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the prayers,
      they have helped a lot!

      New post later.

      M : )

      Delete
  3. So glad to hear that Ken is doing well. I like your wedding wall. What a great memory!!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comments.
      Ken is doing very well.

      M : )

      Delete
  4. Happy to hear that Mr. Ken is doing better and on the mend. You both continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin we truly appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

      M ;)

      Delete
  5. Your wall is lovely! Continuing prayers for Mr. Ken's health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I really like how it turned out.
      We sure do appreciate your prayers.

      M : )

      Delete
  6. So glad that Mr ken is on the mend. It is so scary when the people we love take ill. I love your updated wedding wall! A wonderful testimony of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am glad he is on the mend and you are right it is SCARY! Each day though is progress.
      My "new" wall makes me happy.

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag