Sunday, December 11, 2016

Pop In

 


It is two weeks before Christmas and all
through the house we have not a lot up
for Christmas YET!!

We have celebrated our anniversary (later
post), Mr. Ken went out of town on business
and is back home. Yesterday we celebrated
my Father-in-law's birthday early.
These three things have taken a lot of time
and focus over the last two weeks.

Just in time for the work week, I have
developed a delightful cold. Having fun
now!!

I hope your Sunday has been productive.

Stop by this week, I will try to post daily.
We will have holiday posts and a Wednesday
Write  Up, where we will do a little catching
up.

See you tomorrow!


~Keep on Dreaming~

4 comments:

  1. Hope your cold is better soon. Coworkers here swear by that EmergC. stuff. We had a good weekend. I had to work Sunday but we went to auction Saturday and Sunday kids came for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cold is getting better but I have missed a day and half of school with it. Now I am to the point of being very tired of it!

      Did you get anything at the auction?

      M :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you're feeling better. I feel a cold coming on, too, but I'm in denial that I will get one. Enjoy the season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting there on the feeling better front but have missed a day and half of school though.

      Take care of yourself don't let the denial go too far.

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Yea, We Did It!!!!

Yea, We Did It!!!!
2015 World Series Champs!!!

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2014

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2013

The Word for 2012

The Word for 2012

Hello from Me to You!

Hello from Me to You!
Through New Year's Day

A to Z Challenge--April '16

A to Z Challenge--April '16

ABC's of Fall

ABC's of Fall
Sept.23rd-Oct.18th

Autism Awareness

Blog Tag

Blog Tag

Summer A-Z

Summer A-Z

Thanks! Debbie Thanks! Traci

Leslie You Rock! Thanks!

Thank You! Catherine Ensley

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks! Catherine L.

Thanks so much-Carol J

GO USA!

A-Z Blog Challenge

A-Z Blog Challenge