Friday, June 3, 2016

Fab Friday




Hello! Everyone!!

I hope this post finds you doing well.


Today all the neighborhoods were 

having garage sales. I hit a few this 
morning and early afternoon. Very 
happy with all my goodies which by 
the way are still in my car. As soon 
as soon I get things organized I will 
post some pics of my loot.

Tonight we are having dinner with 

some friends and tomorrow is the 
BIG wedding of our good friend's 
daughter! We are so looking 
forward to this big event!!

Sunday will find us dead tired and 

playing "catch up."

Big plans for your weekend? 


Enjoy!




~Keep on Dreaming~


8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend, Melinda! It's sounds like so much fun! And I love, LOVE garage sales;) Can't wait to see what you got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have had a great one for sure. The wedding was lovely too.
      Pics in the way soon.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. Melinda, nothing beats a good weekend! Enjoy yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have a fabulous weekend on tap. Enjoy it fully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have enjoyed. The wedding was soon nice and the weather has been great too.

      M : )

      Delete
  4. Sounds great. Enjoy the wedding wonderfulness. My friend's daughter is getting married next month and I'm excited already. So much fun! You'll be seeing lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a grand time at the wedding, post soon.
      Can't wait to see your pics.

      M : )

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag