Saturday, January 23, 2016

January Adventure




Well folks, I did it! I planned an 
adventure for Mr. Ken and I was 
successful.
We went downtown to the Sprint
Center to see the Harlem Globe-
trotters.




Pre-game entertainment.
A Kansas City Line Dance
Group.




This is Globie.




Globie is playing musical chairs
with some of the kids.




Here they come.




Their famous trick. Spinning the ball
on their finger.




Putting on their moves.




Big G.--another mascot.




Ace--their female teammate, showing 
a little girl how to spin the ball.




More smooth moves.




Halftime entertainment.




Hanging around during the game.




After much back and forth
the Globetrotters won!!
It was a nailbiter. Wow.




Mr Ken bought me and official
Globetrotters ball and I was able 
four autographs.

We had a blast and I am so glad
that I was able to keep the secret
and surprise him!!


~Keep on Dreaming~


2 comments:

  1. I worked their appearances at Kemper Arena many times... they were so fun to watch! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soon fun!!

    Thanks me too.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag