Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Sunday



Well here we are just hours away 
from THE BIG GAME and I am
late posting this recipe. Sorry.
(we had a rough weekend)

10 Minute Buffalo Cheese Dip


1 8 oz. pkg of cream cheese, 

softened
2/3 C chunky blue cheese 
dressing
1-2 T Buffalo Wing Sauce
Sliced green onions (optional)

In a microwavable bowl, mix first

three ingredients until smooth.

Cover and microwave on HIGH

for 2-3 minutes or until hot. 
Sprinkle with the onions if 
desired.

Serve with chopped veggies, 

crackers or your desired 
dipper.

Enjoy!


Please say a little prayer for 

our friend Nancy and her 
family, they lost a four legged 
family member this weekend. 
Thank you!


~Keep on Dreaming~


15 comments:

  1. Hope your weekend is better now.... Aw..sad to lose a pet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was not one of our best for sure.
      Today was a new day and we have moved
      on.

      It is tough to lose a pet, they become so much a part of your family. Thanks!

      M :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the recipe! Sorry about losing a pet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you make it, I hope it is good!

      Yes, losing a pet is very hard. Thanks!

      M :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You are welcome!!

      I got your cards today and they are so cute!! Thanks.

      M :)

      Delete
  4. The dip sounds great, good for so many things. Sorry about the pet, we lost my best furry friend ever before Christmas, sad for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is good for many different get togethers.
      I'm sorry to hear about your best furry friend.
      It is so hard. Thanks!

      M :)

      Delete
  5. This does look good, and definitely a great snack for anytime. Adding my prayers for Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your prayers!

    It sounds like something good to keep on hand.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I'm over this sickness I want to eat this for all three meals :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well.
    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nope!! Dang it. Looks like it didnt. Here I go again. That dip sounds fantastic! !! I am sitting in my jeep waiting for sally to come out of school (she stayed late) and j am literally trying to talk myself out of going to taco bell!!! I want some junk food!!
    I emailed you about the cards but I am not sure if it worked. Anyway.. if it's not to late please send me your address so I can send them off. Ljjellybean71@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get your junk food fix?

      Sent you the address.

      M :)

      Delete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag