Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ta Da !



We did it!




Over 75 Valentine cards
were made for the card
shower!




They came from New York,
Maryland and Kansas.




All of them were very festive
and colorful.




They were delivered to
the radio station that is
the primary sponsor of
the card shower.
I dropped them off
yesterday and the kids
will get them TOMORROW!!!
I am sure they will have a
great time choosing from ALL
the Valentine's that were made
by EVERYONE!!

Thanks again to Leslie and Carol
for helping out.!!!!


~Keep on Dreaming~

10 comments:

  1. I see fun ahead for the kids as they enjoy these valentines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sm sure they hsd a ball picking and choosing.

      M : )

      Delete
  2. That's wonderful. The kids will love them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great fun for us and I am positive that
      the kids had fun.

      M: )

      Delete
  3. I love Leslie's card party. I need to start earlier next year and I'd like to do a card party, too. Happy Valentine's Day to you and Mr. Ken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had a great time with her party!
      I got behind myself, maybe next year
      I'll start earlier.
      Put it on your calendar for next year.

      Thanks again for your cards, helping out and the csrd you made for Ken and I. We wish YOU a
      Happy Valentine's Day!!

      M : )

      Delete
  4. I promise, I will be back in gear next year. I will let you know what is going on here, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you will, no problem.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!!! Such a kind gesture...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, it is a super feeling!

    Join us next year, we would love to have you.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag