Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fun For All

Yesterday my students made "Reindeer
Food." this a quick and easy activity
for young and old alike. Kids love
the concept.
I checked on the net for a printable
copy of the "recipe" and gift tags.
Here is the recipe.
Magic Reindeer Food
In a snack size zipper bag, mix:
1/2 cup uncooked oatmeal
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup red and/or green sugar
sprinkles
Zip up the bag tightly and mix
together. Add a gift tag with
directions on sprinkling on
your lawn.
**We skipped the sugar and used
just the oatmeal and the sprinkles.
I found the recipe and tags on:
This would be fun for your kids,
grands, nieces, nephews, scouts,
and church groups.
If you can't locate the recipe and
tags, let me know.
~Keep on Dreaming~

6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea!!!

    God bless and enjoy the weekend sweetie!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute idea, I think we could do this. i couldnt' find what you were talking about on the webdite you gave but we can just put it together and i don't think we need to tags! Thanks for such a cute idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And if you bring me over a solid color shirt ( red, white, or green ) I can make you one1 I think i have enough ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute idea. I miss having young kids around the house. : (
    Thank you for the birthday wishes.. it was a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun! Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag