Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You Deserve a Break Today....

Did you know?????
**McDonald's sell more than
1/3 of all the french fries
sold in restaurants in the
U.S. each year.
**They will buy 54, 000,000
pounds of fresh apples THIS
year. Two years ago they
purchased NONE.
**Nearly one in eight workers
in the U.S. has at some time
worked at a Mc D's.
**Salen in Sweden opened the
FIRST ski-through Mc D's in
the world.
**More than 50,000 students
from all over the world have
graduated with the "Bachelor
of Hamburgerology" degree
from Mc D's "Hamburger
University."
**Since it's founding in 1955,
Mc D's has sold well over
100 billion hamburgers.
~Keep on Dreaming~

5 comments:

  1. You're so funny!

    While I'm not a graduate of McDonalds, I did work for the competition...Burger King! HA! Made me reallllly appreciate my teaching job!

    Speaking of which, hope your week is going well!

    Take care,

    val

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more to add.....Did you know that I met my wonderful husband at McDonald's? Yep, I was putting my very first application for a job in. I was 16. He was already working there but I did not know him. A year and a half later, I married him!! I have a soft spot for McDonald's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK...I posted my comment and it got lost in Error 504...service unavailable. :o(

    I guess I'm one of the few who have not graduated from McDonald U! Heeehehe!!

    Now, that's a heap of burgers and fries!!!

    We have backgrounded cattle for McDonalds before...does that count??? :o)

    God bless ya and have a terrific day sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it....
    and guess what? I love fries too.
    I love McDonals fries!
    Have a wonderful evening...
    Shug

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I try and dislike it... I love their fries!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag