Thursday, January 13, 2011

Some January Fun!

Snowman
By: Shel Silverstein
********************
I made myself a snow ball as
perfect as could be.
I thought I'd keep it as a pet
and let it sleep with me.
I made it some pajamas and a
pillow for it's head.
Then, last night it ran away.
But first.. it wet my bed.
***
Jack Frost
***********
The temperature is freezing!
It's less than thirty-two.
Cause look who's out the window,
It's Jack Frost, that's who.
***
I'm a Little Snowman
Tune: I'm a Little Teapot
**************************
I'm a little snowman,
short and fat.
Here are my buttons,
Here is my hat.
When the sun comes out,
I cannot stay.
Slowly I just melt away.
***
Dance Like Snowflakes
Tune: Frere Jaques
************************
Dance like snowflakes,
Dance like snowflakes,
In the air.
In the air.
Whirling, twirling snowflakes,
Whirling, twirling snowflakes,
Here and there.
Here and there.
~Keep on Dreaming~

4 comments:

  1. What fun!
    Thanks for the snowy smiles!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm going to be singing all day. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be singing all day long. I take it you have snow :-).Take care, stay warm and have a great weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a darling! I think we will all be singing!

    Laura and Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back soon.

Blog QR Tag

Blog QR Tag